ARVIND FOUNDATION is a registered Non-Profit organization, founded in September 2004, with the aim of working towards benefiting under- privileged Children with Special Needs. (Those children challenged with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down’s syndrome, Mental Retardation, ADHD etc).
Our focus and approach has been towards prevention, early intervention, rehabilitation and inclusion of underprivileged special children and livelihood for the mothers of these children. We also spend considerable time and energy in building awareness of such children.
VISION Our NewsLetter
This Charitable Institution was formed to see that underprivileged children with mental disabilities :-
- Become an integral part of this society
- Have their right to education, training, games, leisure etc.
- To live, work and contribute to society like others
- To enjoy equal privileges, rights & opportunities as other normal children, without discrimination
- To have an opportunity for safe & productive adulthood
To SEEK out underprivileged children with special needs and to INTERVENE by assessing their special needs and provide comprehensive and innovative curative education and services through trained specialists , modern technology & infrastructure and make them as independent as possible.
Our activities are :-
- To educate & train the Special Needs Children (Day care centers, schools)
- To train young special adults in skill training (Vocational Training)
- To train professionals in the field of disability management (Community College)
- To create awareness about special children, their needs, their feelings, their rights & privileges, their acceptance in society ( Street Theatre )
- To enhance the livelihood of mothers of Special Needs Children (Self Help Group, Entrepreneurship)
- To provide for a facility to take care of the needs of young adults with special needs in future (Residential Facility)
Please browse through our pages and know more about us.
“Accept the children with reverence, educate them with love, send them forth in freedom ” – RUDOLF STEINER.