Vocational Training Institute for Students with Special Needs from July 17, 2015 onwards.
Students above 14 years are placed in the pre-vocational stream and 17 years and above are placed in the vocational program, wherein they learn
1. Basics of computer education
2. Office Assistant training
3. Cooking and culinary arts
4. Grinding and packing skills
5. Skills of carpentry, gardening.
6. Making of consumable products.
7. Arts and crafts
8. Functional academics
9. Visits to office, bank, post office, travel in public transportation, going to near by park.
10. Taking part in various cultural events and competitions.